Tuesday 2 February 2010

No7 Heavenly Hydration.....!!I purchased this at the weekend on recommendation from a friend, I really wanted something to put on a cleansed face a night before bed... Have had numerous night creams none of which I feel really have made any difference. This cream is marketed as a "softly lightly whipped gel-cream"...(it does look a bit like a Mr Whippy ice cream, which actually made it more attractive!!!!)..."With an instantly quenching caring boost". Its marketed as a mask they say leave it on for 3 mins then wipe away, or for more intense moisture leave for up to 10 minutes. I find though I have been putting it on at night before bed and leaving it on, it soaks into your skin anyway, and I cant really see the benefit of wiping it off after 3 minutes??. Anyway I have very dry skin and I have been doing this routine for the last 3 nights, I have to say it makes your skin feel really soft and I am impressed with it so far. Maybe avoid the leaving on overnight if you have skin on the oilier side, but generally this gets a thumbs up from me so far...if this changes and breaks me out into spots I will be sure to blog and let you all know.....:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment