Monday 19 April 2010

SOTD?!?!? (Sandals of the day)



Hi everyone!.... Well sorry for the lack of posts but I'm on a self imposed make up buying ban, until after my course at AOFM..! You get really good discounts on a shopping day there and I'm saving my pennies for that......:)


Anyway I thought I would share a couple of lovely summer items I purchased over the last month or so, Im a sucker for sandals/flipflops and love banning my boots to the back of the shoe cupboard!!!


These two pairs below are my definate favourites so far, and I cant wait to wear them all the time in the balmy summer days were bound to have..?!?!!!!!

These ones are from Next, £35 I think these are gorgeous!!! they have a zip up the back and look great with Jeggings or Skinny Jeans





These ones are from Aldo, £40 I had to have these!!! again zip up the back and lovely anklet style braids, there definatly going to be worn loads!!!








Anyway I hope your enjoying buying all your lovely summer sandals too.... I think I need another trip to Primark as have seen some bloggers with some pretty nice ones there too!!....x

No comments:

Post a Comment