Wednesday 19 May 2010


Jewellery Time!!!!!



We have a store called Outfit just opened where I live in Essex and its basically Top Shop Dorothy Perkins and Warehouse all in one big shop!!


As It's my lovely friend Rachel's Birthday on Saturday so I decided to pop in there to pick her up a couple of bit's..........Obviously I couldn't resist picking up a couple of things for myself too...bad girl!....:) and I thought I would share them with you. Top Shop jewellery seems to have really come down in price, and they had some really lovely pieces, as did DP, they have all the jewellery in 6 huge stands in this store and I was standing literally forever trying to choose, think the shop assistant was getting worried about me!!!! so I thought I would share with you what I picked up



Gold LOVE ring from Top Shop, thought this was really pretty and I seem to be liking the more delicate jewellery pieces which are around at the moment.....


£4





Silver Angel Wing earrings Top Shop....Love these!!! cant really say anymore than that!


£7


.



Charm necklace Top Shop was really drawn to this, quite delicate and really liked the words and that fact that its silver and Gold so can wear with either gold or silver bracelets etc....


£8






Black BOW ring Top Shop, thought this was really cute I like my jewellery to be a bit different, I'm after the red LIPS ring I have seen in a few magazines but cant seem to get hold of one...:(


£4




Anyway hope you like these bits I cant wait to wear them...



Emma xx


FYI the nail polish Im wearing in these pics and LOVIN is MAC "to the beach" collection in Scorcher

2 comments:

  1. The first 'Love' Ring is so nice and the price is so good!

    Also the charm necklace looks really lovely and alot more than the price tage.

    Well they both do!

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete