Wednesday 13 October 2010

Autumn/Winter Lust haves!!!!


While flicking through some online make up sites, I was stopped in my tracks by these two palette's from NARS





"Only You Eye and Cheek palette" "Beautiful Life Lip and Cheek Palette"


I love both of these palettes the colours are all really wearable, and the shades are great for Winter.


I love sets like this especially for weekends away and travel where you don't have to take numerous eye shadows and lipsticks, especially after my recent trip to a London Hotel (that will remain nameless) where I left, and this hurts to say.....a 15 pan MAC eye palette thankfully not full... behind in the room. (still hurts to say that out loud) and although I rang the hotel that eve mysteriously it had disappeared!!!! Anyway rant over I want both of these palettes and I love the the little soft zip up pouches they come in! Perfect.......Just need to save up for them!!


Emma x


What are your Winter lusts......?????

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! :)
    Personally, I can't live without my Burt's Bees chapstick in the winter. Pomegranate ;D
    Please check out my blog if you get the chance. Any feedback is appreciated!
    www.lady-gabby.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. asiana bridal makeup teaches different style of makeup.bridal makeup courses

    ReplyDelete