Wednesday 17 February 2010

Cynol Moisture Dream - leave in conditioner






Now I'm new to the Cynol range of hair products, but after a recent trip to the hairdresser, stressing about how dried out my hair was, she suggested the above. I was hesitant at first as I have never had good experiences with leave in conditioners always seem to leave my hair feeling heavy and gunky when blow dried!!!.... But surfice to say, after the hairdresser applied this my hair did seem really shiny and smooth so I purchased!... The product comes in a pump spray and is a clear liquid with the top third being a milky consistency, you shake up the bottle and then apply 3 to 4 sprays to damp hair before blow drying. I have been using this product for a week now and have to say I'm impressed! it really doesn't leave any residue and my hair seems to be much smoother and less dried out on the ends. I read a review by the lovely Sarah at http://www.iheartcosmetics.co.uk/ on the shampoo and conditioner and am seriously considering purchasing them too.... Do you guys have any experience of this haircare range?........ x

No comments:

Post a Comment