Thursday 11 February 2010

OMG!!!!!!! Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation






Now I have been looking into purchasing/finding a foundation that I really truly love.....I have tried soooo many over the years, and trust me there have been a lot of them when your 36!!! My current favourite was as with a lot of you bloggers... Revlon Colourstay. Great foundation great staying power, if only one gripe a little hard to blend, I like to apply foundation with a brush and I find it hard with this one. Now I have been pouring over numerous blogs getting recommendations from Maybelline to Giorgio Armani, but one make has stood out in the review stakes and that is Chanel Vitalumiere, I have been reading the lovely girls from Pixiwoo's site and although they use and advocate lots of different brands they do seem to favor this one and when watching them apply it it looked rather lovely!!!...So off I went on an impromptu shopping trip to House of Fraser with my mum and I headed straight for the Chanel counter. Now the lady there colour matched me with beige 40 (I tried it on myself, there something about someone applying foundation to your face with a q -tip that I don't like!) and I must admit the match was spot on, so I purchased.


Now this is a big investment for me at £31 and of course was worried I wouldn't really think much of it, but oh how wrong I was. I gave it a little trial run this evening, it comes in a very nice pump applicator bottle and I applied 1 to 1 half pumps to back of my hand, and blended it in with my foundation brush, a little definitely goes a long way, and it covers like a dream!!! but in no way at all does it feel heavy or cakey it just glides on, It made my skin look really fresh and dewy, the look I have been wanting to achieve through prob the last 5 foundations I have used. So to sum up I'm LOVING this so far and thanks to Nic and Sam at Pixiwoo for your great videos an getting me on to this product, I think this one is definitely a keeper!...x

1 comment:

  1. "I have tried soooo many over the years, and trust me there have been a lot of them when your 36!!!"

    Oh come on Emma, we can see that you are a GORGEOUS woman. Keep up the great work hun x

    ReplyDelete