Friday 5 March 2010

Another No7 Gem!!!!!!


As you may have noticed from past blogs, my love for the No7 skincare range is definitely growing.....The cleansing balm is my favourite makeup remover really gentle but gets the job done. And the "Purifying Hydration Mask" is a staple favourite for my dry skin!!!




So the other day I was browsing the No7 skincare in my local boots, when I came across this the Purifying Sauna Mask, I like to do a face mask/exfoliate at least 1-2 times a week, and this one is lovely!!!!......You apply it to damp skin and it heats up on contact!! Yes that's right HEATS UP!! and not just a little bit it really feels warm, it has small particles in it for gentle exfoliation. I tend o leave it on for about 2 minutes then wash it off....my skin felt really clean after using this, and the fact that it heated up on contact made it feel that little bit more special!!....It's priced at around £9.50 I think it will last a while you don't need loads of this it goes a long way......Any other face masks you would recommend?....x

No comments:

Post a Comment